Terms and Conditions
User Provided Information
The Application/Website/Services/products obtains the information you provide when you download and register for the Application or Services or products. When you register with us, you generally provide (a) your name, age, email address, location, phone number, password and your ward’s educational interests; (b) transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from us; (c) information you provide us when you contact us for help; (d) information you enter into our system when using the Application/Services/products, such as while asking doubts, participating in discussions and taking tests. The said information collected from the users could be categorized as “Personal Information”, “Sensitive Personal Information” and “Associated Information”. Personal Information, Sensitive Personal Information and Associated Information (each as individually defined under this Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 (the “Data Protection Rules”)) shall collectively be referred to as ‘Information’ in this Policy. We may use the Information to contact you from time to time, to provide you with the Services, important information, required notices and marketing promotions. We will ask you when we need more information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. We will not differentiate between who is using the device to access the Application, Website or Services or products, so long as the log in/access credentials match with yours. In order to make the best use of the Application/Website/Services/products and enable your Information to be captured accurately on the Application/Website/Services/products, it is essential that you have logged in using your own credentials. We will, at all times, provide the option to you to not provide the Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information, which we seek from you. Further, you shall, at any time while using the Application/Services/products, also have an option to withdraw your consent given earlier to us to use such Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information. Such withdrawal of the consent is required to be sent in writing to us at the contact details provided in this Policy below In such event, however, the Company fully reserves the right not to allow further usage of the Application or provide any Services/products thereunder to you.
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application/products/Services may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application/Services/products. As is true of most Mobile applications, we also collect other relevant information as per the permissions that you provide. We use an outside credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
Use of your Personal Information
We use the collected Information to analyse trends, to conduct research, to administer the Application/Services and products, to learn about each user’s learning patterns and movements around the Application/Services and products and to gather demographic information and usage behaviour about our user base as a whole. Aggregated and individual, anonymized and non anonymized data may periodically be transmitted to external service providers to help us improve the Application, products and our Services. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described below in this Policy. We may use the individual data and behavior patterns combined with personal information to provide you with personalized content, and better your learning objectives. Third parties provide certain services which we may use to analyze the data and information to personalize, drive insights and help us better your experience or reach out to you with more value added applications, products, information and services. However, these third party companies do not have any independent right to share this information. We do not sell, trade or share your Information to any third party (except subsidiaries/affiliates of theCompany for related offerings) unless, we have been expressly authorized by you either in writing or electronically to do so. We may at times provide aggregate statistics about our customers, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third parties, however this information when disclosed will be in an aggregate form and does not contain any of your Personally Identifiable Information. PRIME ACADEMY will occasionally send email notices, messages or contact you to communicate about our Services, products and benefits, as they areconsidered an essential part of the Services/products you have chosen. We may disclose Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- to enforce applicable ToU, including investigation of potential violations thereof;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, address security or technical issues or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this Policy;
- to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Application/Website/ Prime Academy or its users or the public as required or permitted by law;
- with third party service providers in order to personalize the Application/Website/Services/products for a better user experience and to perform behavioural analysis;
- Any portion of the Information containing personal data relating to minors provided by you shall be deemed to be given with the consent of the minor’s legal guardian. Such consent is deemed to be provided by your registration with us.
Access to your Personal Information
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your Personal Information is correct and current. If you have filled out a user profile, we will provide an obvious way for you to access and change your profile from our Application/Services/Website/products. We adopt reasonable security measures to protect your password from being exposed or disclosed to anyone.
We may alert you by email or phone (through sms/call) to inform you about new service offerings of the Company and its subsidiaries/affiliatesor other information which we feel might be useful for you, through theCompany or its subsidiaries/affiliates.
When you use certain features on our website like the discussion forums and you post or share your personal information such as comments, messages, files, photos, will be available to all users, and will be in the public domain. All such sharing of information is done at your own risk. Please keep in mind that if you disclose personal information in your profile or when posting on our forums this information may become publicly available.
How Long Do We Retain User Data?
Currently, we plan to retain user data while an account is active and for at least three years afterward. We may alter this practice according to legal and business requirements. For example, we may lengthen the retention period for some data if needed to comply with law or voluntary codes of conduct. Unless otherwise prohibited, we may shorten the retention period for some types of data if needed to free up storage space.
When you access our Website, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
When you send an email or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Services.
Changes to this Statement
We believe that, every user of our Application/Services/products/Website must be in a position to provide an informed consent prior to providing any Information required for the use of the Application/Services/products/Website. By registering with us, you are expressly consenting to our collection, processing, storing, disclosing and handling of your information as set forth in this Policy now and as amended by us. Processing, your information in any way, including, but not limited to, collecting, storing, deleting, using, combining, sharing, transferring and disclosing information, all of which activities will take place in India. If you reside outside India your information will be transferred, processed and stored in accordance with the applicable data protection laws of India.
Our Grievance Officer shall undertake all reasonable efforts to address your grievances at the earliest possible opportunity. You may contact us at: Grievance Officer: Ms. Dikshita Hazarika Address: Dhekialgaon (Barikachuburi), Sonitpur, Tezpur, -784001 , Assam, India. Reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org, in case of any queries.
Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) of (a) use of our website www.primeacademy.co.in (“Website”), our applications (“Application”) or any products or services in connection with the Application/, Website/products (“Services”) or (b) any modes of registrations or usage of products, including through SD cards, tablets or other storage/transmitting device are between Think & Learn Private Limited (“Company/We/Us/Our”) and its users (“User/You/Your”). These Terms constitute an electronic record in accordance with the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 thereunder, as amended from time to time.
- You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the Application and / or our Website and/or Services/ products or modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Application and / or our Website and/or Services/products, or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the Application and / or and / or our Website and/or Services/products.
- You will not (a) use this Application and / or our Website and/or any of our product/s or Service/s for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell the Application or any products, Services or domainnames or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Application and / or Website/our products and Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms the Company or any other person or entity as determined by the Company.
- No User shall be permitted to perform any of the following prohibited activities while availing our Services:
- a. Making available any content that is misleading, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, child-pornographic, lewd, lascivious, profane, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- b. Stalking, intimidating and/or harassing another and/or inciting other to commit violence;
- c. Transmitting material that encourages anyone to commit a criminal offence, that results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice;
- d. Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Application/Website/Services;
- e. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner, committing any act that amounts to the infringement of intellectual property or making available any material that infringes any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of anyone else;
- f. Make available any content or material that You do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship, unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents for such use of the content;
- g. Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- h. Post, transmit or make available any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, spyware, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines, code, files or such other programs that may harm the Application/services, interests or rights of other users or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications, or that may harvest or collect any data or personal information about other Users without their consent;
- i. Access or use the Application/Website/Services/products in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any of the Application’s/Website’s servers or the networks connected to any of the servers on which the Application/Website is hosted;
- j. Intentionally or unintentionally interfere with or disrupt the services or violate any applicable laws related to the access to or use of the Application/Website/Services/products, violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Application/Website/Services/products, or engage in any activity prohibited by these Terms;
- k. Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Application/Website/Services/products, materials, systems resources, or gain unauthorized access to user accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Application/Website/Services/products or any affiliated or linked sites;
- l. Interfere with, or inhibit any user from using and enjoying access to the Application/Website/ Services/products, or other affiliated sites, or engage in disruptive attacks such as denial of service attack on the Application/Website/Services/products;
- m. Use deep-links, page-scrape, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to increase traffic to the Application/Website/Services/products, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Application /Website/Services/products, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Application, or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any content, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Application/ Website/Services/products;
- n. Alter or modify any part of the Services;
- o. Use the Services for purposes that are not permitted by: (i) these Terms; and (ii) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdiction; or
- p. Violate any of the terms specified under the Terms for the use of the