Prime Vision Academy a senior secondary level educational institution was established in 2015 under Society Registration Act 1860 aiming at providing standard education particularly to under privileged and economically weaker section of students incapable of affording high cost of education in reputed institutions. The School management believes that talent can’t be restrained by economic status of a student. The aspiration and ambition of economically hard strained students need to be encouraged. Prime Vision Academy tries to provide educational facilities at per international standard at an affordable cost. The school is managed by a Society composed of a number of educationists and experts; which manages, co-ordinates with reputed educational institutions and provides modern education facilities. Including digital education to make the institution at per national/international standard. Prime Vision Academy not only pays attention in providing quality education but also tries to encourage the students their inert curricular and literary activities apart from inculcating innovative thoughts and ideas among them. The institution also adopts a system of Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) system to monitor constantly the academic progress of the students and to provide necessary remedial classes for the needy students. Prime Vision Academy arranges community and environmental awareness programme from time to time to make them sensitive towards community responsibility and environmental management.
- Prime Vision Academy provides 3-6 months training to its teachers prior to their appointment in the school. On greater academic interest the institution also provides training to aspiring teachers from other educational institutions on demand. A panel of educational experts are involved in such teacher training programmes and on successful completion of the training a qualifying ISO approved certificate is provided. Presently Prime Vision Academy conducts Montessori, Nursery Level Teacher’s Training Programmes and NET/TET.
- Prime Vision Academy also organizes Parent’s training programme twice a year to make the parents aware about their responsibility towards their kids both at home and during the school hours.
Prime Vision Academy provides digital and online class room facilities to its students across India apart from offline classroom sessions. The institution also arranges bridge course and remedial classes to bring the low IQ students at per the required standard of the institution. The institution provides both indoor and outdoor sports facilities in addition to conducting various literary activities to enhance their vocabularity, presence of mind and sociability. Such activities include story writing, drawing, extempore speech, moral activities singing and dancing etc.
- The institution accommodates pre-primary, lower primary, upper primary, secondary (HSLC/SSLC) and higher secondary (HSSLC/PUC) standards of education.
- Only the student of the age group 2+ are eligible to get admitted into the preprimary section of the institution.
- All the above courses can be availed across India by a student of the defined age group either by offline or online mode (E-Learning Mode via website/app mode)
- To build a strong personality in students through value education, social awareness, responsibility and ethical sense.
- To empower the students with self-reliance, credibility, mutual trust and cordial relationship with teachers and elderly persons.
- To develop a self-searching mind-set and leadership qualities in resolving their problems.
- To create a congenial and conductive attitude in students through eliminating any bias towards social and gender discrimination.
- Our Mission is to inculcate sound personality development inputs through counselling, motivation and behavioural transformation and to induce a competitive mind set, free and fair interactional capability and selfdependency in a student.
- Our Teachers constantly try to induct positive and innovative thoughts so that he/she becomes a useful human resource for the nation.
- The classes are conducted by the teachers keeping parity with intact capacity of the students and maintaining a balance between prescribed curriculum and learner’s capability.
- Moral education, hygienic awareness and healthy living are imparted along with the classroom activities.
- A Teacher friendly academic environment is to be created during the off-class activities
Why Prime Vision?
- Communication: Many students in India are more comfortable engaging in meaningful discussions online than in a classroom environment. These students might have hearing or speech impairments, speak different languages, social anxiety or simply need more time to organize their thought flows. The communication skill provided by us help in resolving such logistic problems.
- Personalized learning: Not all students learn the similar way. Webbased/App-based learning allows instructors to deliver the same content using different media like videos or simulations, personalized learning as per need of a student. Our Online classes are readily accessible 24/7 offering choice options suitable for all students.
- Accessibility: Our online programs transcend time, geographic and other barriers that prevent students for easy learning. Such accessibility also helps the parents who are unable to give adequate time to their wards either due to work engagement, far away from home or due to their nature of employment.
- Adaptability: Our learning management system integrate text-to-speech and other adaptive technologies which support students/learners with physical, behavioural and learning challenges.
- Efficiency: Our researches show online students tend to achieve the same learning results in half the time as classroom-based learning due to joyful learning system which we follow in our online classroom activities. So you are in the right place!
- Engagement: Our Online instructors use games, social media, virtual badges and other engaging technologies to motivate students, enhance learning and joyful interaction
Our Scholarship Programmes
Prime Vision Academy provides two types of scholarships to each students
- 5% of the economically weaker students on production of authentic income certificates of the parents. For such students, 50% of course fee and 100% free of tuition fee are provided by the institution
- Free coaching fee for one year is provided to three best performing students in examination of the institution. Apart from the above institution provided scholarships, the institution recommend and forward scholarship applications to both state and central governments whenever government invites such application
- Prime Vision Academy also conducts an All India Online Talent Search Examination among the students across once in a year among the students up to 12th Standard and provides online classes at 50% cost to the first 5 rank holders.
Rewards and Recognition
- Prime Vision Academy has received “Bharat Nirman Award for Education Excellence” for “Outstanding Achievements and Remarkable Role in the
Field of Education & Distinguished Services to the Nation” (Presented to our Hon’ble Founder and Chairperson Dr. Parboti Borthakur on June 30th, 2019)
- The Doctoral Monitoring Board of Ballsbridge University has offered Honoris Causa D.Litt. in Education to our Hon’ble Founder and Chairperson Dr. Parboti Borthakur on February 24th, 2018 in recognition of her contributions to the field of Education.
- Prime Vision Academy has received an Award from Asian College of Teachers (India, Thailand & UK Ltd.) and London School of Teaching & Training on July 20th, 2017.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 10002:2018 Certified Organization